Purpose of the Position:
The Client Services Support Specialist I will troubleshoot and respond to a wide variety of client inquiries, issues and requests, and act as a liaison between Sales, Client Services and the internal departments. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: monitoring specimen turnaround times, sales support in establishing new accounts, managing and supporting current and prospective accounts, requesting and tracking specimen procurement requests and specimens and adhering to Accessioning, Logistics, and Client Services standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction with clients and within Client Services.
- Strong proficiency with computer systems and roles to assist clients in executing on site collection protocols.
- Handles all incoming calls, faxes and emails from our clients in a professional, responsible and timely manner.
- Assists clients to ensure successful order resolution.
- Documents, monitors and reviews case related communication accurately between the client and Client Services on all inbound and outbound calls.
- Troubleshoot client issues with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and perform specific queries as requested by the client and/or sales team.
- Communicates all supply and pickup requests from clients and ensures that requests are completed within the established acceptable timeframe.
- Communicates with the various labs in order to resolve client concerns and requests.
- Completes new account, contacts and supply set ups with accuracy.
- Tracking of samples and packages internally and externally.
- Notifies management and sales of client issues and complaints.
- Organizes and maintains work area and inventory of supplies.
- Follow all DxTerity’ s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, with knowledge of medical technology.
- Minimum of two years previous customer service experience.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and verbal instructions.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong proficiency with ERP or LIMS systems
- Dependability, following instructions, responding to management direction, completing tasks on time or notifying appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events, maintaining composure while working under pressure.
- Ability to work in high throughput environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize, and handle multiple and changing projects and priorities.
- Ability to work with a limited supervision as well as in a collaborative team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster a positive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Solid computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- High-standard GLP conduct in the lab. Working in a biohazard environment, practicing good safety habits.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work entails regularly performing tasks while working at a computer, desk, laboratory bench or automated machine. Work in laboratory or operational areas containing biohazardous materials. Work may involve occasional climbing or balance. Work entails occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
The employee’s sensory modalities (vision, hearing, smell) and physical capabilities (ambulation without mechanical assistance, strength, coordination, dexterity, range of motion) must be sufficient to independently perform duties/functions of the position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position will involve a combination of office and biotechnology laboratory environments. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to hazardous chemicals, blood-borne pathogens, automated equipment, and high levels of noise and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.